Music can change the world because it can change people.
Music festivals sellout in minutes, even before final line-ups are announced. So how does a fan participate? Festival Pass LIVE℠.
We offer a complete turnkey service that delivers premium live music events and experiences to connected consumers. Festival Pass LIVE℠ includes all the elements, facilities and components needed to digitally produce and distribute premium music experiences to viewers anywhere, anytime, from any venue – all in HD broadcast quality*. Fans attend virtually, allowing them to stay connected to the artists and bands they love, while promoting brand affinity and creating additional monetization opportunities for sponsors.
Festival Pass LIVE℠ helps you:
- Give fans the opportunity to see their favorite bands
- Allow fans to see their favorite bands perform on multiple, simultaneous stages or angles, controlling their viewer experience via a connected device
- Provide HD-quality live streamed video* – the next best thing to being at the festival itself
- Reach the fans, despite the device (tablet, smart phone, game console, whatever.)
- Become a participant with tweets and comment about the show
- Interact with the fans through, polling, social media heat maps, Q&A, photos—all curated and brand safe
- Brands and sponsors can offer a digital experience to viewers that are completely engaged for long periods of time
- Stats (aka those important numbers after an event), including detailed analytics on who is watching, where and how long
By applying our best practices and implementation strategies we can enable a definitive sponsor branding experience. We have a full suite that further enhances the experience through social media integration and rebroadcast and highlight clip packages. It also helps draw the viewer to artist touring schedules, content catalogs, social media feeds and merchandise.
Festival Pass LIVE℠ in Action
Case Study: FeedTheBeat at SXSW 2013
Bulldog DM took the digital interactive music experience to a new level for fans and the Taco Bell brand by streaming Feed the Beat, in real-time, to any connected device and allowing fans to participate and share their content through social media…
→ Click here for the full case study
*HD quality availability based on broadband access and connected device model
Sign me up!